Wednesday, August 10, 2011

SUPER SWEET 16

OK, so it wasn’t the WOW factor they have on those crazy Super Sweet Sixteen shows – but I think we did pretty good for my baby sisters sweet 16!

CIMG5133

CIMG5137

Good morning sunshine! We woke her with 45 balloons or something close to that, then made her french toast – her favourite breakfast – annd continued outside for an awesome sweet 16 photoshoot:

CIMG5139

CIMG5141

I love how she can pull off a face like that…

CIMG5156

CIMG5158

CIMG5167

Yes, I am a pretty good make-up artist AND a pretty good photographer – but man does it help when you’re working with such a gorgeous girl. I sure am proud to call her my sister, she is turning into such an amazing young woman.

Now after a long wait (she couldn’t open presents until mom got home from work at 3.30 pm) she was finally allowed to open gifts.

CIMG5231

CIMG5240

CIMG5242

CIMG5248

CIMG5258

CIMG5260

My sister is a good singer, and she really wants to be an artist. So I got her what I called a Rockstar Kit, AKA a pair of jeans, a sparkly gold shirt, gold eyeshadow, gold sunglasses, gold nailpolish and some lipgloss. This with my brothers gift, an awesome leather jacket – she really looked like a rockstar. I also made her, what I meant was a faux microphone, but everyone else had their own opinion of what it looked like…*cough cough*

CIMG5257

I tried, at least that counts…

CIMG5254

CIMG5252

Then we ate out, at a place we unfortunatly will never attend again. Our original plan was to go to this awesome oriental restaurant called Hot and Spicy, but it turned out to be closed. We took a chance on this place called Steak House Company, eeeeeeeeeeeeehhrm NO. All I’m sayin’..

CIMG5255

Thankfully we got some ice cream afterwards! YUM Oreo ice cream and cookie dough!

Ever tried a new restaurant that turned out to be horrible?

Best sweet 16 you’ve experienced?

-S.

2 comments:

  1. aww thats such a sweet present you got for her! i am tres jelly of her gifts and her clear clear skin *sob* yeah i always find that i build a restaurant up in my head and then it kinda fails tp live up to the hype boo :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gifts, you are such a nice family :) Wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete