Saturday, August 20, 2011

DREAM DESTINATION: THAILAND

This one has been my number one for a long time. It’s another tropical, exotic place – but I’m guessing my wants to go to such a place might be because I live in NORWAY. Let me just tell you that it’s been raining constantly here for the past weeks. Can you blame me for wanting to go here….

Thailand-1

Thailand-2

thailand

Can you blame me for dreaming of beaches like this…

railay-beach

Or this….

thailandvgh

You can also experience elephant rides…

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

Or get a massaaaaage (I’ve heard those are REALLY cheap but REALLY good in Thailand)

CHR_086_400x320

Say it with me guys: Aaaaaaahh……..

ljj

You can go snorkling or check out some amazing hand made art…

CoupleSnorkling

Thailand-9

Not to sound stereotypical or anything, but Asians always amaze me with their skills in any way they perform it. Even their buildings are beautifully decorated..

Thailand-7

Thailand just screams beauty to me, and to be honest those giant islands spread around in the water makes me think of the magical floating islands/mountains/whatevers in Avatar!

krabi_pic

Hopefully I’ve made you dream of Thailand now too. No matter how I have to get there, one day I will.

I would also like to apologise for being to inactive on my blog lately. There is a lot going on, school is right around the corner for me and at the end of the day I don’t really feel like writing. But not to worry! I will be back next week with lots of back-to-school posts!

-S.

2 comments:

  1. Great destination, I would also love to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pictures, they definitely make me want to be at the beach :)
    Came across your blog via the Liebster Award -- mind if I follow you? I would love to experience Norway someday, it's my parent's favorite country :)

    Bibi

    ReplyDelete