Tuesday, January 31, 2012

DON’T WORRY, BE HIPPIE

Dudes… let’s all go back to the good times…

hippiebeara2012

The other day we had a hippie-theme day at school for the russ. Peace and love man, haha. Well it was cool anyways. Not sure I’m going to share pictures of the last theme-party we’re going to have because it’s just too embarrasing and I think way too many people are going to take it a dash too far. It’s pimp-and-hoe… In just 3 months though the russing will start and I’m pretty sure there will be a lot to share with you!

BLOGGER CHALLENGE: I challenge all you readers to post a picture of an previous theme-party costume you’ve used on your blog and leave a link in in my comment box! SHARING IS CARING

-S.

1 comment:

  1. A creative and very realistic costume, from someone who was there! I haven't posted theme-party photos on my blog or I would share them, trust me!

    ReplyDelete