Saturday, September 3, 2011

DID YOU EVER STOP AND WONDER?

Who the first person was to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these pink dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

or

Who the first person was that said, "See that chicken there, I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta it's bum?"

or

Why Doctors call what they do "practice"?

or

Who tastes dog food when it has a "new & improved" flavor?

or

Why they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?

or

Why sheep don't shrink when it rains?

or even

Whose idea was it to put an "s" in the word "lisp"?

laughing-cat-240

Have a great day everybody! It’s the weekend!!

-S.

4 comments:

  1. Funny questions and good material for thought :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha good questions they made me LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha - these cracked me up! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And ... who was the first person who was SO hungry they thought to crack open a lobster for food? ;)

    ReplyDelete