Saturday, July 21, 2012

White chocolate peanutbutter cups

I’m weak for white chocolate. Seriously, I love it. Bad Sarah, bad… I’ve also been entertaining myself alone in Oslo with food. Again, bad Sarah.. baaaad… but sooo good!
Just to mention yet another thing, I have waaay better access to American snacks here in Oslo which is REALLY bad for my wallet; and that’s just for a little bit of whatever I’m wanting. So while trying to save my wallet and realizing I have a lot of peanutbutter in my cabinet; this is was my solution.
422354_10150903173301916_1022325550_n
12 oz white chocolate
1/2 cup peanutbutter
1tbsp brown sugar
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1/8tsp salt
You basically mix everything but the chocolate together until you get sort of a peanutbutter dough. Then you melt the chocolate. Put a layer of the chocolate in some cupcake liners, the get a little scoop of the peanutbutter dough; roll it into a ball and flatten it a little. Put that on the chocolate layer and cover with more chocolate. Into the fridge to chill like a boss and you have your very own and MUCH cheaper if you live in Norway, peanut butter cups!
sarah

1 comment:

  1. aww you make me hungry chiquita! Come to the U.S. right now where you can get all that good stuff cheapity cheap cheap cheap! Missss you <3 :)

    ReplyDelete