I’m not that good at pro-blog stuff like link-ups, sponsors and all that. I have no idea how it works, what it means, or anything like that! However, I really enjoyed Megans post about her quirks when she “linked-up” The Company of Clever. Lightbulb, maybe what I’m doing now is linking up?
Anyways, I thought I’d share some of my quirks. In all honesty I could probably name too many, but I still want those of you who read my blog to like me so I’ll only name a few!
1. I hate when the toilettpaper is hanging the wrong way. It really bothers me and I usually correct it.
2. I cry waaaay too easily and it bothers the heck out of me because it makes me feel childish. As my mom said it: “ I cry at the drop of a hat”. I’m trying to work at it, hopefully I can control it one day!
3. I do not drink milk by itself, at all. Nor do I eat ketchup on anything but burgers.
4. I have troubles laughing with sound. I usually smile and make some weird breathing sound, so people understand that I think whatever they say is funny and I’m not just some slow person…
5. I can’t wear lipstick or lipgloss because I lick it off right away without even thinking about it..
HAVE A NICE SUNDAY!