Monday, January 7, 2013

GETTING OUT THE DOOR

I actually like exercising. I rarely feel bad after a workout, and I know I’m not alone about that. Getting out the door is the hardest part, but having someone to push you out helps a lot. I got up early this morning and prepped a cheesy new playlist…
CIMG5838-2
The name of the playlist is the cheesy part, I don’t find Justin Bieber or Bruno Mars cheesy when working out. They’re some of my best workout buddies. I also love Ellie Goulding’s new album Halcyon, awesome workout music.
CIMG5832-2 
A cup of coffee and some smoked salmon on bread for breakfast, and I am now seconds away from getting through that door. Just need to brush my teeth so I don’t kill anyone at the gym with my fishy breath.
What’s your favourite workout music?
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment