Tuesday, January 8, 2013

CROCK POT HONEY SESAME CHICKEN

CIMG5839-2
Since I was working late last night I had a good excuse to try out my new crock pot again. After looking through crock pot recipes with my boyfriend (who I’m convinced is only days away from getting his own pinterest account to save recipes on), we found THIS recipe. Except forgetting to read the part where it says cook on low for 3-4 hours (I worked 5 hours + about one hour prep/post-prep time), it was delicious! I’m pretty sure you could make this in an oven as well, so I recommend trying it even if you don’t have a slow cooker. Nomnom, is all I have to say about that.
Though school doesn’t start until the 18th of January for me, I’m going to try to start studying some this week. Personally I didn’t feel my first semester went well because I couldn’t find any study techniques that worked for me. So I’m going to try again, round two, and hope I find something that works well! The adaption from high school to a university is kind of challenging, everything is different. I still have 5 semesters left though, lots of time to learn and change!
Do you or did you have any study techniques that worked well for you?
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment