Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I need YOUR help

Since I’m a russ this year, I’m also getting russecard (which is tradition). These look like business cards and young kids tend to collect them while we are russ. Basically if you’re wearing the red pants, any kids that see you will run over and ask for a russecard.. We also share them with other russ as memories of who you shared this awesome time with.

We get to design them ourselves and they usually consist of a picture, name, school and some witty comments/jokes/quotes… Here is my problem, I can’t think of any…. This is what I have so far:

russekorttt

I have that one quote at the bottom (which I absolutely love), but otherwise I’m blank! Can you help me??

 

-S.

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE that! hehehe do you need more? i think it is super cute how it is and fully expect a russcard in the post at some point ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could think of plenty for me, but I would guess the quotes need to mean a great deal to you for you to put them on your one and only russ card. There's a great line from a Willie Nelson song (written by Beth Nielson Chapman) that goes "I've got a long list of real good reasons, for all the things I've done". Country music is probably far from interesting to a Norwegian young lady, but on the other hand it's full of pithy sayings in an often-humorous vein. But I digress...I think the one you have is fabulous already.

    ReplyDelete