1. Suicide birds: I cannot be the only person who has noticed these. The little birds that sit on the side of the road and fly away right in front of your car just as you pass them. Ugh.
2. No-sense drivers: These guys drive 50/60 in the 80-zone (km/h) and then when we enter the 60-zone they drive 70. Seriously?
3. Cats: I used to think cats were intelligent, and then I got my license. They always do one of two things: they lie down in the middle of the road where they were and stare at your oncoming car, or they run away – across the road right infront of your car.
5. Mr. Takes No Hints: When there are 10 cars driving up your behind, take a hint and realise you are the slow one.
6. The tease: Those guys who drive real slow through the curvy roads with bad sight ahead, and then the second you get a straight strech to drive past them they speed up to the speedlimit.
7. Blinkers: Or rather, non-blinkers. When driving out from a parking lot and waiting for that one car to pass, and then just as they are right by you they blink and swing in to that parking lot.
And finally, my Norwegian favourite…
8. Figure skaters: On the slippery, icy, Norwegian winter roads they don’t realise it’s winter and the roads are, in fact, slippery. Scary.
I hope I’m not alone in these thoughts? Maybe I’m just an easily annoyed driver, bad Sarah, bad. Have a great weekend!