Friday, December 16, 2011

UNIVERSITY CAMPUS

On Wednesday the entire 3rd grade (we call it third, it’s actually 13th) went to Oslo on a class trip. First we were going to visit the University in Oslo, which is the oldest and the biggest in the country – and where I’m going next fall.

IMG_2060

IMG_2058

IMG_2061

IMG_2062

I enjoyed it so much, I honestly wanted to just start school there right now. It was HUGE, it had tons of studies and tons of students. I believe there is almost 40 000 students that go there. It was awesome.

Later that evening we went to one of the theatres in Oslo and saw a show called The Mystery of Myrna Vep. It got top reviews from multiple big newspapers in Norway, and I loved it! It was so hilarious and the show only consisted of TWO actors who played at LEAST 6 roles in total. They were very talented and extremely good at improv.

Print 

myrna_vep_2011_038

myrna_vep_2011_011

myrna_vep_2011_037

I’ve realized that I sincerely love the theatre. I’ve only ever seen this show and Les Miserables, but I adored both and felt both giddy and excited after each of them.

Do you like the theatre?

What is your favourite show?

-S.

3 comments:

  1. so cool :) i bet you're super excited to head to university!!! i would be ( i kind of miss that life )! :)


    i wish i liked theater, but i dont :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, not a theater guy here either. The university looks cool, I'll bet you have a blast when you get there and get cranking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had fun, Merry Christmas and enjoy your winter holiday!

    ReplyDelete